The Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos in Lima, Peru is hosting a virtual forum on October 29 that will highlight the Peace Education Program and other initiatives that help build a culture of peace.
The International Forum of Peace Education for South America 2021 will be held over Zoom and it will begin at 5pm local time in Lima (3pm Pacific U.S., 6pm Eastern U.S.), and it is scheduled run for two hours. Registration is free for anyone interested. The zoom stream will be primarily in Spanish, with English and Brazilian Portuguese translation available.
- Willow Baker, Director, Peace Education Program, The Prem Rawat Foundation
- Primo Blass, President of the National Association of Professionals in Resilience (ANPROGERI) in Mexico, and Resilience Ambassador for the UNAM.
- Carlos Chumpitazi, Psychologist, and Regional Director of Education of Metropolitan Lima, Peru
- Rubén Grovas Suni, Former Head of the Office of Supervision of the Educational Service of the Regional Directorate of Education of Metropolitan Lima, Peru
- Ana Carmen Zapata Barandica, Leader of Transversal Pedagogical Projects. Educational Quality Management Unit, Departmental Secretary of Education, Atlántico, Colombia