If you might be a good fit for this position, learn more and apply below:
The Program Manager oversees the development and growth of the Peace Education Program (PEP). The Program Manager is responsible for training, coaching, and supporting regional PEP representatives and teams worldwide to expand PEP in their country or region.
The PEP Program Manager works jointly with the PEP Operations Manager to recruit, train, and manage PEP support volunteers to assist in the operations and growth of PEP.
The Program Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing, coaching, and supporting regional PEP representatives and teams worldwide with the growth of PEP in their country or region
- Overseeing the development of partner relationships and agreement with governments, institutions, and organizations
- Overseeing PEP research studies and program evaluation
- Recruiting and managing PEP volunteers
- Communicating with PEP licensees, facilitators, and regional representatives
- Resolving issues that come from PEP licensees about uses of PEP
- Managing preparation of PEP monthly and quarterly reports
- Overseeing planning and development of presentations for conferences where PEP is presented
- Collaborating with Media and Communication team on producing new PEP videos, print materials, and stories about the impact of the program
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Competency to work with individuals with diverse cultural backgrounds
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Experience in marketing a plus
- Familiarity with the Peace Education Program a plus
- Proficient computer skills
Private home office facility, computer, broadband internet connectivity, telephone, Skype
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of managerial experience
- Project management experience
- Experience in Business Development or nonprofit Program Development preferred
Job Type & Location: Full-time paid position working remotely from home. Candidate must reside in the U.S. and be eligible to work in the U.S.
Reports to: Executive Director
Apply Online: Email your cover letter and resume to [email protected] by February 1st.