User Start Page
How to use the new Peace Education Program portal for course materials and reports.
Update: Use the new Peace Education Program Portal
Beginning on August 5, 2020, the PEP Reporting System has been expanded to provide access to all course videos and printed materials. The name has been changed to “Peace Education Program Portal,” reflecting this expanded functionality. Below is some information about how to access the Portal and information available on the Portal:
- The Portal login page can be accessed here. The Portal login page will be accessible soon through a link on the TPRF website under the Peace Education Program.
- Course materials, ISO files and MKV files will now be accessed only through the Portal. The current link to the PEP Resources site and password will no longer be available as of August 5th, 2020.
- Updated instructions for working with ISO files and MKV files will also be added to the Portal Landing Page (after you login).
- A licensee can add a new type of contact to their account, if needed, who will be given login access to download course materials. This person can be added as a “Materials Access Associate.”
- The Portal User’s Guide is available on the revised Portal Landing Page, and questions about accessing and using the portal can be sent by email to [email protected]
In addition, the Portal User’s Guide has been updated to reflect these changes.
As usual, we have several support team members available to answer questions.
The email addresses for support or questions are:
[email protected] (for all questions)