Volunteer Licenses

You have reached this page because you have expressed interest in applying for a PEP Volunteer License. A Volunteer License is for a person or group that wants to provide PEP to other organizations that have invited the Volunteer Licensee to provide PEP to its constituents in its Facilities. It does not create a direct relationship between TPRF and the organization where the PEP Courses are taking place. The other type of license is a Direct License, in which the Licensee is the organization holding PEP Courses. If you represent an organization and want a Direct License, click here.

You can download and review the License Agreement here. The agreement is also incorporated in the application form with a “click to accept” protocol.


Apply for a Volunteer License

Stay Informed

Subscribe to receive email updates on all of the latest news, stories, videos, and events. TPRF respects your privacy. By clicking "Subscribe" I agree to the Privacy Policy.

[ctct form="51198" show_title="false"]